Programs & Services
Down Syndrome Indiana wants to be sure you’re aware of the array of programs and services we offer. Who are we? What do we do? Why do we do it? How do we fund it all? How can you be involved? Here’s a snapshot of the biggest things we do.
New Parent Packets
- New Parent Packets
- Prenatal Outreach Program
- Toolkit for Educators
- Inquiries and Referrals
- Lending Library
- Hand to Hand Program
- Helping Hands
For more information about Outreach click here.
- Common Bonds
- Monthly Calendar
- Event Notices, Annual Report, & E-mail Communications
For more information about Member Services click here.
- Governmental Affairs Committee
For more information about Public Policy click here.
- Volunteer Times
- Special Interest Volunteers
- Self Advocate Volunteer Program
For more information about Volunteers click here.
DSI Parent Network
For more information about the Parent Network click here.
DSI Community Groups
- Cuenta Conmigo
- Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome
- Mom's Night Out
- Southside Group
- The Lafayette Area Down Syndrome Organization
- The Minority Families Down Syndrome Network
- Wabash Valley S.T.A.R.S
For more information about Community Groups click here.
- Self Advocates Meetings
- Monthly Self Advocate Informational Meetings
- Monthly Self Advocate Activities
- Up with Downs Newsletter
For more information about Self Advocates click here.