Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Down Syndrome Indiana! We're so excited you want to better the lives of individuals with Down syndrome! There are many ways to get involved with us
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities!
- Help make Valentines Cards with DSI! Click here for more information!
- DSI Cuenta Conmigo Childcare Assistance on February 4th from 6pm-8:30pm click here for more information!
- Help us with our First Call Training on February 7th! Contact Alyssa Ludlow if interested at email@example.com
- DSI DADS Lifetime Fitness on February 14th from 12pm-3pm click here for more information!
- DSI MFDSN Childcare Assistance on February 22nd from 3pm-5pm click here for more information!
- Help DSI by translating items into Spanish for us! More info here
We're using a new system to help promote and mantain our volunteer opprotunites! Volunteer Spot will allow you to regsiter for events with us! It will ask you for a email address as a profile, but that's it. Then you'll be able to see a full calendar of our volunteer events and register at your convience!
Please click the Volunteer Spot Button below to see our group page!
For all questions please feel free to contact Alyssa Ludlow our Volunteer Coordinator at (317)925-7617 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We'd love to have you serve with us! If you're new to volunteering with us please fill out the form below, so we can send you our monthly Volunteer Newsletter!
We'd like to get a big Thank you to When I Work ( http://wheniwork.com/ ) for helping us organize our weekly volunteers with ease and pretty spreadsheets!
Volunteer and Change Your Life!
Down Syndrome Indiana wouldn’t be who we are today if it were not for our dedicated volunteers. We rely heavily on our volunteers and always have many volunteer opportunities available. Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer with Down Syndrome Indiana: