Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Down Syndrome Indiana! We're so excited you want to better the lives of individuals with Down syndrome! There are many ways to get involved with us
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities!
- DSI Cuenta Conmigo Childcare Assistance on the 1st Wednesday of every month from 6pm-8:30pmclick here for more information!
- DSI DADS Lifetime Fitness on the 2nd Saturday through April from 12pm-3pmclick here for more information!
- DSI MFDSN Childcare Assistance on the 4th Sunday from 3pm-5pmclick here for more information!
- Down Syndrome Indiana needs help with Distributing Materials to Medical professionals! Every year we pass out postcards all over Indiana with our information to reach more families. If interested please click here to learn more!
- If you're insterested in collecting items for DSI we're seeking items for the following projects
We're using a new system to help promote and maintain our volunteer opportunities! Volunteer Spot will allow you to register for events with us! It will ask you for an email address as a profile, but that's it. Then you'll be able to see a full calendar of our volunteer events and register at your convenience!
Please click the Volunteer Spot Button below to see our group page!
For all questions please feel free to contact Alyssa Ludlow our Volunteer Coordinator at (317)925-7617 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We'd love to have you serve with us! If you're new to volunteering with us please fill out the form below, so we can send you our monthly Volunteer Newsletter!
We'd like to get a big Thank you to When I Work ( http://wheniwork.com/ ) for helping us organize our weekly volunteers with ease and pretty spreadsheets!
Volunteer and Change Your Life!
Down Syndrome Indiana wouldn’t be who we are today if it were not for our dedicated volunteers. We rely heavily on our volunteers and always have many volunteer opportunities available. Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer with Down Syndrome Indiana: