Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with Down Syndrome Indiana! Below you'll find a break down of the volunteer need we have at current . To register for any of the shifts please use the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/zQk7WW9DnC
- Hosting an Exhibit booth for DSI: Are you outgoing? Do you like to help people learn more about Down Syndrome Indiana? Then this is the volunteer area for you! Because you'll be meeting new people and helping them learn how DSI can assist them and their family!
- Zionsville Community High School Transition Far - Nov. 12 from 5:30-7:30p
- Cuenta Conmigo Childcare: If you love playing with younger children, and have a passion for different cultures this would be a great fit! Cuenta Conmigo is our Bilingual parent group for Spanish speaking families and meets the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm-8:30pm. Volunteers are needed from 5:30pm-9pm for set up and tear down. Please check all dates you'd like to register to volunteer for:
- February 3 March 2 April 6
- MFDSN Childcare: Do you spend your Sunday afternoons watching Disney? Do you like kids? Well our Minority Families group needs help with childcare during their meetings! They meet the 4th Sunday of every month from 2:30pm-5:15pm. Please check all dates you'd like to register to volunteer for:
- Decemeber 22nd January 24 February 28
The items below are still listed on Volunteer Spot:
- Down Syndrome Indiana needs help with Distributing Materials to Medical professionals! Every year we pass out postcards all over Indiana with our information to reach more families. If interested please click here to learn more!
- If you're insterested in collecting items for DSI we're seeking items for the following projects
For all questions please feel free to contact Annie Smiley, DSI Volunteer Coordinator at (317) 925-7617 or email@example.com . We'd love to have you serve with us! If you're new to volunteering with us please fill out the form below, so we can send you our monthly Volunteer Newsletter!
We'd like to get a big Thank you to When I Work ( http://wheniwork.com/ ) for helping us organize our weekly volunteers with ease and pretty spreadsheets!
Volunteer and Change Your Life!
Down Syndrome Indiana wouldn’t be who we are today if it were not for our dedicated volunteers. We rely heavily on our volunteers and always have many volunteer opportunities available. Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer with Down Syndrome Indiana: